What is Yellow Xanax bars?
Xanax is a drug having anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, skeletal muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant, amnestic, and antidepressant characteristics and was first introduced in 1976. It comes under the category of benzodiazepine anxiolytic which is a minor tranquilizer. It acts for a short duration. Doctors prescribe it when a person needs anti-anxiety, anticonvulsant and sedative effects. It is also known for its antidepressant effects, hypnotic, skeletal muscle relaxant and amnestic. You can find it in the market in different trade names such as Xanor, Niravam, Frontal, Calmax, Nalion, Alprazolam.
Indications of Yellow Xanax bars:
There are various indications of using Yellow Xanax bars, which are as follows:
- It helps in treating disorders related to sleep and panic.
- For the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- It is useful for treating neuroses
- This drug is beneficial for somatic disorders caused by emotional stress such as pain in the muscles, spasm, and tremors.
- Also useful for pathological phobia and increased irritation
How to take Yellow Xanax bars?
Take this drug orally with water as per the doctor’s prescription. Stick to the dosage and duration without increasing it yourself.
Yellow Xanax bars dosage:
0.5 mg is the primary dose that doctors recommend to consume 2-3 times in a day for the recommended duration. It can be increased to 10 mg a day for 3months. But when it has to be taken for a longer duration, make sure to perform medical tests frequently to ensure a normal state. It must never be stopped without consulting the doctor as it can cause withdrawal effects.
Precautions Yellow Xanax bars:
Keep the following things in mind for safety while taking the Yellow Xanax bars:
- Avoid alcohol while you are under the medication. Also, after having the medicine, avoid doing any task that needs you to be alert such as driving a car or operating heavy machinery. This is important in order to avoid any kind of accidents because of the dizziness caused by taking the drug.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid Xanax as it can increase the risk of congenital abnormalities. The withdrawal symptoms of the medication can cause a side effect on the fetus. It can also result in respiratory problems in the newborn.
- Itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral) should not be taken along with Xanax.
- Nursing mothers should not use Xanax as it might be excreted in the milk and negatively affect the newborn.
- Xanax has sedative effects on the patients, so there is a high chance that patients of older age group might fall accidentally, so so exercise caution to avoid any such mishap when they are under the medication.
- If you have glaucoma, then you should not take this medicine.
- If you are allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), Serax, then you should avoid the drug.
Side effects of Yellow Xanax bars:
The common side effects which a person can experience on taking Yellow Xanax are as follows:
- Severe reactions can occur such as suicidal tendencies, depressed mood, boosted energy with unnatural risk-taking behavior, hallucinations, etc. You must immediately contact the doctor when serious side-effects are observed.
- The occurrence of mispronounced speech.
- Witnessing certain withdrawal symptoms which appear when Xanax is stopped suddenly are anxiety, insomnia, weakness, lack of focus, pain in muscles, forgetfulness, etc. The intensity of the withdrawal symptoms depends on the dosage and duration of
- the medication taken as well as other substances are taken when the patient was on medication.
- Feeling drowsy.
- Experiencing tiredness
- Experiencing a loss of balance
- Chances of facing problems related to memory, experiencing anxiety feeling in the morning might occur.
- In certain cases the patient might experience an allergic reaction in the form of hives, breathing difficulty, swollen face, lips, tongue or throat.
Where to buy Yellow Xanax bars?
Yellow Xanax bars is available in our online store for purchase. We ship the product worldwide to our customers living in various countries worldwide through our trusted courier partners. You can expect the delivery at your doorsteps in the least possible time.
Storage of Yellow Xanax bars:
Store the Yellow Xanax bars at controlled room temperature 20-25°C.
Yellow Xanax bars drug interactions:
Here are some of the drugs which must be avoided while taking the Yellow Xanax bars:
- Cimetidine (Tagamet)
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir
- Other drugs that produce CNS depression
- The depressant effect increases if you take Xanax with
- Psychotropic medications
Here are other negative drug interactions of Xanax are:
- Digoxin, in the case of people aged 65 or over.
- Imipramine and desipramine.
- Ergotamine (Cafergot, Ergomar, Migergot)
- John’s wort
- Antifungal medication – such as miconazole (Oravig) or voriconazole (Vfend)
- Cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune)
- Some heart or blood pressure medications
- Antidepressants – such as fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax) or Nefazodone
- Certain barbiturates
- Some seizure medications
- Dexamethasone (Cortastat, Dexasone, Solurex, DexPak)
- imatinib (Gleevec)
- Birth control pills.
- certain antibiotics
- grapefruit juice
Yellow Xanax bars legal status
Yellow Xanax has been classified under the Schedule IV controlled substance as per the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) of the US. In general, you will need a proper prescription to purchase it legally. It is an S8 (controlled) drug in Australia, Schedule IV drug in Canada, Anlage III prescription-only drug in Germany, Class C drug in the UK and Psychotropic Schedule IV in the UN.