What is White Xanax pills 0.25mg, 0.5mg?
Xanax is a short-acting benzodiazepine anxiolytic which is a minor tranquilizer. The year 1976 was its year of introduction. It is known for its potent and therapeutic anti-anxiety, anticonvulsant and sedative effects which are beneficial for treating various issues such as generalized anxiety disorder, Panic disorder, various phobias.
Xanax gets attached to the GABAA receptors of the brain and creates an effect on the unbalanced chemicals in the brain of a person in a state of anxiety state.
Indications of White Xanax pills:
The indications of White Xanax pills are as follows:
- The treatment of somatic disorders caused by emotional stress such as pain in the muscles, spasm, and tremors.
- Pathological phobia and increased irritation
- Treating disorders associated with sleep and panic.
- For the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- For neuroses
How to take White Xanax pills?
These pills are consumed orally as per the dosage and frequency prescribed by the consulting physician.
White Xanax pills dosage:
In the beginning, doctors recommend a low initial dose of 0.5 mg of Xanax which has to be taken 2-3 times daily. It can be increased slowly, with a maximum of 10 mg in a day and the full duration is 3 months.
When a person has to take it for longer durations, he has to undergo medical tests frequently. One must not suddenly discontinue it as it has the risk of withdrawal effects.
Precautions White Xanax pills:
Following these precautions is quite essential for anyone taking Xanax pills, to ensure least side effects from the drug:
- People who are allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), Serax, then you should not take it.
- Pregnant women should avoid Xanax as it can increase the risk of congenital abnormalities. The withdrawal symptoms of the medication can cause a side effect on the fetus. It can also result in respiratory problems in the newborn.
- Itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral) should not be taken along with Xanax.
- Xanax has sedative effects on the patients, so there is a high chance that patients of older age group might fall accidentally, so so exercise caution to avoid any such mishap when they are under the medication.
- If you have glaucoma, then you should not take this medicine.
- Do not consume alcohol while you are under the medication. Also, after having the medicine, avoid doing any task that needs you to be alert such as driving a car or operating heavy machinery. This is important in order to avoid any kind of accidents because of the dizziness caused by taking the drug.
- Nursing mothers should not use Xanax as it might be excreted in the milk and negatively affect the newborn.
Side effects of White Xanax pills:
The side effects which can be witnessed with this drug are as follows:
- Feeling drowsy.
- Experiencing tiredness
- You may experience issues related to memory, experiencing anxiety feeling in the morning might occur.
- An allergic reaction may occur in the form of hives, breathing difficulty, swollen face, lips, tongue or throat.
- You may experience issues like mispronounced speech.
- Some withdrawal symptoms will occur when you stop taking White Xanax pills suddenly, such as anxiety, insomnia, weakness, lack of focus, pain in muscles, forgetfulness, etc. The intensity of the withdrawal symptoms depends on the dosage and duration of
- the medication taken as well as other substances are taken when the patient was on medication.
- There are chances of occurrence of suicidal tendencies, depressed mood, boosted energy with unnatural risk-taking behavior, hallucinations, etc. You must immediately contact the doctor when serious side-effects are observed.
- Experiencing a loss of balance
Where to buy White Xanax pills?
White Xanax pills are available in our online store for purchase. You can order it at the comfort of your home and get it delivered at your doorsteps soon. We ship the product worldwide to our customers living in various countries through our trusted courier partners.
Storage of White Xanax pills:
A controlled room temperature 20-25°C is necessary for suitably storing the White Xanax pills.
White Xanax pills interactions:
Do not take White Xanax pills with the following drugs as they result in an undesirable side effect:
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir
- The depressant effect increases if you take Xanax with
- Psychotropic medications
- Other drugs that produce CNS depression
- Cimetidine (Tagamet)
White Xanax pills also have certain other negative drugs/product interactions and must be avoided with these:
- Grapefruit juice
- Digoxin, in the case of people aged 65 or over.
- Imipramine and desipramine.
- Ergotamine (Cafergot, Ergomar, Migergot)
- Cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune)
- Some heart or blood pressure medications
- Antifungal medication – such as miconazole (Oravig) or voriconazole (Vfend)
- Antidepressants – such as fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax) or Nefazodone
- Certain barbiturates
- Some seizure medications
- John’s wort
- Birth control pills.
- certain antibiotics
- Dexamethasone (Cortastat, Dexasone, Solurex, DexPak)
- imatinib (Gleevec)
White Xanax pills legal status:
You need a valid prescription to legally get this drug from any pharmaceutical store. White Xanax pills come under the Schedule IV controlled substance as per the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) of the US. It is an S8 (controlled) drug in Australia, Schedule IV drug in Canada, Anlage III prescription-only drug in Germany, Class C drug in the UK and Psychotropic Schedule IV in the UN.