What is White Xanax bar 2mg?
Xanax was initially introduced in 1976. It is a benzodiazepine anxiolytic which is a minor tranquilizer and acts for a short duration. If taken as per the prescription, it ensures potent and therapeutic anti-anxiety, anticonvulsant and sedative effects.
The drug works in the human body by getting bound to the sites present in the GABAA receptors of the brain in order to affect the unbalanced chemicals which occur when a person is in an anxiety state. The drug has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, skeletal muscle relaxant, amnestic, and antidepressant effects.
Indications of White Xanax bars 2mg:
Xanax is used for the following purposes:
1. For treating disorders associated with sleep and panic.
2. For the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
3. For neuroses
4. For the treatment of somatic disorders caused out of emotional stress such as pain in the muscles, spasm, and tremors.
5. For pathological phobia, increased irritation,
How to take White Xanax bars 2mg?
Xanax is orally taken by people. It is also available in the form of compressed tablets, orally disintegrating tablet, an extended-release the capsule which can be taken orally as per the doctor’s prescription.
White Xanax bars 2 mg dosage:
A low dose of 0.5 mg is recommended at the initial stage that is taken 2-3 times every day. Gradually this dose is increased keeping in mind the maximum limit of 10 mg a day and the total duration of 3 months. Frequent medical tests are needed for long-term use of the drug. Before completely stopping the drug intake, it is necessary to reduce the dosage to 1 mg slowly in order to avoid the withdrawal symptoms which are quite undesirable
Precautions White Xanax bars 2mg:
Make sure to keep the following things in mind while as well as before taking Xanax:
- Pregnant ladies should avoid Xanax as it can increase the risk of congenital abnormalities. The withdrawal symptoms of the medication can cause a side effect on the fetus. It can also result in respiratory problems in the newborn.
- Itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral) should not be taken along with Xanax.
- Lactating mothers should not use Xanax as it might be excreted in the milk and negatively affect the newborn.
- Xanax has sedative effects on the patients, so there is a high chance that patients of older age group might fall accidentally, so so exercise caution to avoid any such mishap when they are under the medication.
- If you have glaucoma, then you should not take this medicine.
- If you are allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), Serax, then you should not take it.
- Avoid alcohol while you are under the medication. Also, after having the medicine, avoid doing any task that needs you to be alert such as driving a car or operating heavy machinery. This is important in order to avoid any kind of accidents because of the dizziness caused by taking the drug.
Side effects of White Xanax bars 2mg:
There are certain undesirable effects which can be witnessed after taking Xanax.
These are enlisted below:
- Chances of facing problems related to memory, experiencing anxiety feeling in the morning might occur.
- In certain cases the patient might experience an allergic reaction in the form of hives, breathing difficulty, swollen face, lips, tongue or throat.
- The occurrence of mispronounced speech.
- Witnessing certain the withdrawal symptoms which appear when Xanax is stopped suddenly are anxiety, insomnia, weakness, lack of focus, pain in muscles, forgetfulness, etc. The intensity of the withdrawal symptoms depends on the dosage and duration of
the medication is taken as well as other substances are taken when the patient was on medication.
- Feeling drowsy.
- Experiencing tiredness
- Sometimes severe reactions can occur such as suicidal tendencies, depressed mood, boosted energy with unnatural risk-taking behavior, hallucinations, etc. You must immediately contact the doctor when serious side-effects are observed.
8. Experiencing a loss of balance
Where to buy White Xanax bars 2mg?
White Xanax bars 2mg is available in our online store for purchase. You can find it in the market in different trade names such as Xanor, Niravam, Frontal, Calmax, Nalion, Alprazolam. You can buy Xanax (Alprazolam). We ship the product worldwide to our customers living in various countries worldwide.
Storage of White Xanax bars 2mg:
This drug should be stored at controlled room temperature 20-25°C.
White Xanax bars 2mg drug interactions:
Here are some of the drugs which, if taken with Xanax increases its effects and hence must be avoided:
- Cimetidine (Tagamet)
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir
- The depressant effect increases if you take Xanax with
- Psychotropic medications
- Other drugs that produce CNS depression
Some other negative drug interactions of Xanax are:
- Birth control pills.
- certain antibiotics
- grapefruit juice
- Digoxin, in the case of people aged 65 or over.
- Imipramine and desipramine.
- Ergotamine (Cafergot, Ergomar, Migergot)
- Cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune)
- Some heart or blood pressure medications
- Antidepressants – such as fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax) or Nefazodone
- Certain barbiturates
- Some seizure medications
- Dexamethasone (Cortastat, Dexasone, Solurex, DexPak)
- imatinib (Gleevec)
- John’s wort
- Antifungal medication – such as miconazole (Oravig) or voriconazole (Vfend)
Xanax bars 2mg drug legal status
Xanax is a Schedule IV controlled substance as per the
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) of the US. It is an S8 (controlled) drug in Australia, Schedule IV drug in Canada, Anlage III prescription-only drug in Germany, Class C drug in the UK and Psychotropic Schedule IV in the UN. So, it is legally available as a prescription-only drug.