What is liquid Xanax?
Liquid Xanax is classified under the group of medications known as benzodiazepines that has an impact on the person’s central nervous system, i.e the brain and nerves. It results in a calming effect by increasing the effects of some natural chemicals in the human body, ie GABA. You can find this drug in the market in different trade names such as Xanor, Niravam, Frontal, Calmax, Nalion, Alprazolam, Intensol.
Indications of Liquid Xanax:
Liquid Xanax is used for the following purposes:
- Panic Attacks
How to take Liquid Xanax?
Liquid Xanax is orally taken by mixing it with water, juice, soda, applesauce or pudding. Never store it for using later, and swallow the mixture completely. It has to be carefully measured using the dropper. It can be consumed with or without food but in case your experience stomach upset, you must take it with food.
Suppose you forgot a dose, and it is time for the next one then skip it instead of taking a double dose to make it up.
Liquid Xanax dosage:
The dose of liquid Xanax depends on the medical condition of the patient for which the doctor prescribes the drug. It must be carefully taken with the dropper to ensure that you do not take an overdose which can lead to unwanted outcomes. If it is recommended for a longer period, it must not be stopped suddenly as this can lead to withdrawal effects.
Precautions Liquid Xanax:
There are some safety measures which must be followed while taking liquid Xanax to avoid the negative impact of the drug:
- Lactating mothers should not use Xanax as it might be excreted in the milk and negatively affect the newborn.
- Avoid alcohol while you are under the medication. Also, after having the medicine, avoid doing any task that needs you to be alert such as driving a car or operating heavy machinery. This is important in order to avoid any kind of accidents because of the dizziness caused by taking the drug.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid Xanax as it can increase the risk of congenital abnormalities. The withdrawal symptoms of the medication can cause a side effect on the fetus. It can also result in respiratory problems in the newborn.
- Itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral) should not be taken along with Xanax.
- If you have glaucoma, then you should not take this medicine.
- If you are allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), Serax, then you should not take it.
- Xanax has sedative effects on the patients, so there is a high chance that patients of older age group might fall accidentally, so exercise caution to avoid any such mishap when they are under the medication.
Side effects of liquid Xanax:
This drug has common side effects as well as some serious side effects which you need to know before taking it. These are enlisted below:
- In certain cases the patient might experience an allergic reaction in the form of hives, breathing difficulty, swollen face, lips, tongue or throat.
- The occurrence of mispronounced speech.
- Witnessing certain the withdrawal symptoms which appear when Xanax is stopped suddenly are anxiety, insomnia, weakness, lack of focus, pain in muscles, forgetfulness, etc. The intensity of the withdrawal symptoms depends on the dosage and duration of
- the medication is taken as well as other substances are taken when the patient was on medication.
- Feeling drowsy.
- Chances of facing problems related to memory, experiencing anxiety feeling in the morning might occur.
- Experiencing tiredness
- Experiencing a loss of balance
- Sometimes severe reactions can occur such as suicidal tendencies, depressed mood, boosted energy with unnatural risk-taking behavior, hallucinations, etc. You must immediately contact the doctor when serious side-effects are observed.
Where to buy Liquid Xanax?
Liquid Xanax is available in our online store for purchase. We ship the product worldwide to our customers living in various countries through our trusted courier partners. Once you have ordered it, sit back and relax as it will reach your doorsteps in the least duration.
Storage of liquid Xanax:
This drug should be stored at the room temperature away from direct light or moisture. Never keep it in the bathroom. Make sure that kids and pets stay away from it. Once it expires or you do not need it anymore, you can dispose of it safely by consulting the local waste disposal company or pharmacist.
Liquid Xanax drug interactions:
Do not take the following drugs with liquid Xanax as they will interact and result in unwanted side effects:
- Cimetidine (Tagamet)
- Drugs that produce CNS depression
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir
- Psychotropic medications
Certain other drugs also lead to negative drug interactions with liquid Xanax as mentioned below:
- Digoxin, in the case of people aged 65 or over.
- Imipramine and desipramine.
- Birth control pills.
- Ergotamine (Cafergot, Ergomar, Migergot)
- Cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune)
- Some heart or blood pressure medications
- Antidepressants – such as fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax) or Nefazodone
- Certain barbiturates
- Some seizure medications
- Dexamethasone (Cortastat, Dexasone, Solurex, DexPak)
- imatinib (Gleevec)
- John’s wort
- Antifungal medication – such as miconazole (Oravig) or voriconazole (Vfend)
- certain antibiotics
- grapefruit juice
Liquid Xanax legal status
Liquid Xanax can be bought with a valid medical prescription. It comes under the Schedule IV controlled substance as per the
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) of the US. It is an S8 (controlled) drug in Australia, Schedule IV drug in Canada, Anlage III prescription-only drug in Germany, Class C drug in the UK and Psychotropic Schedule IV in the UN.