What is Green Xanax?
Green Xanax is available in the market in different trade names such as Niravam, Frontal, Calmax, Nalion, Xanor, Alprazolam and was initially introduced in 1976. It comes under the category of benzodiazepine anxiolytic which has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, skeletal muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant, amnestic, and antidepressant effects. This short-acting minor tranquilizer works by getting attached to the GABAA receptors of the brain in order to affect the unbalanced chemicals which occur when a person is in an anxiety state.
Indications of Green Xanax:
Green Xanax is indicated for use in the following cases:
- Pathological phobia, and increased irritation.
- Disorders associated with sleep and panic
- Somatic disorders caused out of emotional stress such as pain in the muscles, spasm, and tremors
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
How to take Green Xanax?
You can take this drug orally with water by swallowing it completely. Avoid crushing or chewing it. Follow the dosage and duration of intake that has been instructed by the physician.
Green Xanax dosage:
Green Xanax dosage begins with 0.5 mg initially which is taken 2 or 3 times a day, with the maximum per day dose being 10 mg. The duration is generally 3 months but in case it is more, frequent tests have to be performed in order to ensure that the drug is functioning. In such cases, the dose must be tapered off gradually before its discontinuation.
Precautions while taking Green Xanax:
Here are certain safety tips which have to be followed to ensure safety while you are under the treatment with green Xanax:
- If you are allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), Serax, then you should not take it.
- Nursing women should not use Xanax as it might be excreted in the milk and negatively affect the newborn.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid Xanax as it can increase the risk of congenital abnormalities. The withdrawal symptoms of the medication can cause a side effect on the fetus. It can also result in respiratory problems in the newborn.
- If you have glaucoma, then you should not take this medicine.
- Don’t consume alcohol while you are under the medication. Also, after having the medicine, avoid doing any task that needs you to be alert such as driving a car or operating heavy machinery. This is important in order to avoid any kind of accidents because of the dizziness caused by taking the drug.
- Itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral) should not be taken along with Xanax.
- Xanax has sedative effects on the patients, so there is a high chance that patients of older age group might fall accidentally, so so exercise caution to avoid any such mishap when they are under the medication.
Side effects of Green Xanax:
There are certain unwanted effects which of Green Xanax, which has been listed below:
- In certain cases the patient might experience an allergic reaction in the form of hives, breathing difficulty, swollen face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Experiencing a loss of balance
- Witnessing certain the withdrawal symptoms which appear when Xanax is stopped suddenly are anxiety, insomnia, weakness, lack of focus, pain in muscles, forgetfulness, etc. The intensity of the withdrawal symptoms depends on the dosage and duration of
- the medication is taken as well as other substances are taken when the patient was on medication.
- Feeling drowsy.
- Chances of facing problems related to memory, experiencing anxiety feeling in the morning might occur.
- Experiencing tiredness
- Sometimes severe reactions can occur such as suicidal tendencies, depressed mood, boosted energy with unnatural risk-taking behavior, hallucinations, etc. You must immediately contact the doctor when serious side-effects are observed.
- The occurrence of mispronounced speech.
Where to buy Green Xanax?
Green Xanax is available in our online store for purchase. We ship the product worldwide to our customers living in various countries through our trusted courier partners. You can place the order at the comfort of your home and relax as it will be delivered at your doorsteps in the least possible time.
Storage of green Xanax:
Room temperature 20-25°C and dry environment are necessary conditions for the storage of Green Xanax.
Green Xanax drug interactions:
The following drugs are known to result in a negative interaction with the Green Xanax. Thus you are advised to avoid the combinations:
- Drugs that produce CNS depression
- Cimetidine (Tagamet)
- Psychotropic medications
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir
Some other negative drug interactions of Green Xanax are as follows. Avoid such drugs when you are under the treatment with Xanax and make sure to consult the doctor if you have any doubts related to them. These drugs are:
- Ergotamine such as Cafergot, Ergomar, Migergot
- Birth control pills.
- Digoxin, in the case of people aged 65 or over.
- Imipramine and desipramine.
- Certain barbiturates
- Some seizure medications
- Dexamethasone such as Cortastat, Dexasone, Solurex, DexPak
- imatinib (Gleevec)
- certain antibiotics
- John’s wort
- Antifungal medication – such as miconazole (Oravig) or voriconazole (Vfend)
- grapefruit juice
- Cyclosporine such as Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune
- Some heart or blood pressure medications
- Antidepressants – such as fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax) or Nefazodone
Green Xanax legal status:
You can legally but Green Xanax from any pharmaceutical store by providing a proper prescription. It comes under the Schedule IV controlled substance as per the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) of the US. It is an S8 (controlled) drug in Australia, Schedule IV drug in Canada, Anlage III prescription-only drug in Germany, Class C drug in the UK and Psychotropic Schedule IV in the UN.