What is Blue Xanax?
Blue Xanax is a benzodiazepine anxiolytic drug that has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, skeletal muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant, amnestic, and antidepressant effects. This short-acting minor tranquilizer works by getting attached to the GABAA receptors of the brain in order to affect the unbalanced chemicals which occur when a person is in an anxiety state. It was initially introduced in 1976. It is aviabe in the market in different trade names such as Niravam, Frontal, Calmax, Nalion, Xanor, Alprazolam.
Indications of Blue Xanax:
This drug is indicated for use in the following cases:
- Pathological phobia, and increased irritation.
- Somatic disorders caused out of emotional stress such as pain in the muscles, spasm, and tremors
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Disorders associated with sleep and panic
How to take Blue Xanax?
You can take this drug orally with water by swallowing it completely. Follow the dosage recommendation of the consulting doctor.
Blue Xanax dosage:
The dose is started with 0.5 mg which is recommended for intake twice or thrice every day. Depending on the patient’s condition, it can be increased to a maximum dose of 10 mg a day. It is generally prescribed for 3 months. Suppose the duration is more than this, make sure to consult the doctor before discontinuing it. In order to prevent withdrawal symptoms, he will slowly reduce the dose before completely stopping it.
Precautions Blue Xanax:
Some of the safety tips are enumerated below which has to be followed to ensure safety while you are under the Blue Xanax treatment:
- Xanax has sedative effects on the patients, so there is a high chance that patients of older age group might fall accidentally, so so exercise caution to avoid any such mishap when they are under the medication.
- Nursing women should not use Xanax as it might be excreted in the milk and negatively affect the newborn.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid Xanax as it can increase the risk of congenital abnormalities. The withdrawal symptoms of the medication can cause a side effect on the fetus. It can also result in respiratory problems in the newborn.
- If you have glaucoma, then you should not take this medicine.
- If you are allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), Serax, then you should not take it.
- Don’t consume alcohol while you are under the medication. Also, after having the medicine, avoid doing any task that needs you to be alert such as driving a car or operating heavy machinery. This is important in order to avoid any kind of accidents because of the dizziness caused by taking the drug.
- Itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral) should not be taken along with Xanax.
Side effects of Blue Xanax:
There are certain undesirable effects which can be witnessed after taking Xanax.
These are enlisted below:
- The occurrence of mispronounced speech.
- Witnessing certain the withdrawal symptoms which appear when Xanax is stopped suddenly are anxiety, insomnia, weakness, lack of focus, pain in muscles, forgetfulness, etc. The intensity of the withdrawal symptoms depends on the dosage and duration of
- the medication is taken as well as other substances available when the patient was on medication.
- Chances of facing problems related to memory, experiencing anxiety feeling in the morning might occur.
- In certain cases the patient might experience an allergic reaction in the form of hives, breathing difficulty, swollen face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Sometimes severe reactions can occur such as suicidal tendencies, depressed mood, boosted energy with unnatural risk-taking behavior, hallucinations, etc. You must immediately contact the doctor when serious side-effects are observed.
- Experiencing a loss of balance
- Feeling drowsy.
- Experiencing tiredness
Where to buy Blue Xanax?
Blue Xanax is available in our online store for purchase. We ship the product worldwide to our customers living in various countries through our trusted courier partners. All you need to do is place the order at the comfort of your home and it will be delivered at your doorsteps in the least possible time.
Storage of Blue Xanax:
A room temperature 20-25°C and dry environment is the optimum condition to store Blue Xanax.
Blue Xanax drug interactions:
The following drugs are known to result in a negative interaction with the Blue Xanax, so avoid the combinations:
- The depressant effect increases if you take Xanax with
- Psychotropic medications
- Other drugs that produce CNS depression
- Cimetidine (Tagamet)
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir
Some other negative drug interactions of Blue Xanax are as follows. These must never be taken with the drug:
- Digoxin, in the case of people aged 65 or over.
- Imipramine and desipramine.
- Ergotamine such as Cafergot, Ergomar, Migergot
- Birth control pills.
- certain antibiotics
- John’s wort
- Antifungal medication – such as miconazole (Oravig) or voriconazole (Vfend)
- grapefruit juice
- Cyclosporine such as Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune
- Some heart or blood pressure medications
- Antidepressants – such as fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax) or Nefazodone
- Certain barbiturates
- Some seizure medications
- Dexamethasone such as Cortastat, Dexasone, Solurex, DexPak
- imatinib (Gleevec)
Blue Xanax legal status:
You can legally but Blue Xanax from any pharmaceutical store by providing a proper prescription.It is a Schedule IV controlled substance as per the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) of the US. It is an S8 (controlled) drug in Australia, Schedule IV drug in Canada, Anlage III prescription-only drug in Germany, Class C drug in the UK and Psychotropic Schedule IV in the UN.